Leaders create the path to the future
Effective Change Management
Effective change requires each of the above aspects to be clear for people, without which they will ignore, avoid or resist the change.
Change management can significantly reduce the duration, intensity (and resistance) of the transition period.
Why we must talk about, and engage with change...
We must create awareness of the need for change (organisation and individual), under the impact, risk and readiness for change; and initiate a capacity-building journey in leaders and the organisation.
- We must create an aligned awareness and understanding of the Turnaround change process.
- To create a platform for open conversation within a company to allow employees to feel part of the change journey.
- We must encourage open conversation around the vision for the change, create buy-in and explain the role of leadership and the entire community in driving the change.
- We must pro-actively manage areas of concern and filter possible resistance or fear.
- We must create a safe space and open platform for communication in order to strengthen buy-in from staff.
- We must filter the burning issues, find answers and share with the broader employee community.
- We must, as leaders, direct and support our teams effectively through the change process.
Read more about change management