Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
Coaching and Mentoring Programmes.
“Unfortunately, many employees go to work everyday without ever being asked for their opinions. They won’t expect you to want their input unless you ask for it, and they may not trust you when you do. Be patient, walk your talk, and you’ll win their trust and candor”
— Marshall Cook —
People are faced daily by personal challenges which, unless you recognise and handle them effectively, will continue to recur and stop you from being the best that you can be. It’s here that Sikhulile Solutions coaching and mentoring programme can help. During coaching and mentoring sessions you will discover things about yourself or your performance of which you are presently unaware or that you ignore. Our aim is to assist you in working through these issues to produce extraordinary results.
Statements such as this imply personal challenges which, unless you recognise and handle them effectively, will continue to recur and stop you from being the best that you can be. It’s here that our process can help.
Our coaching and mentoring programme aims to produce positive outcomes that will greatly benefit the employee, their co-workers and their employer.
- Excellence in relationships with colleagues and customers
- A happier and more fulfilled workforce
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Decreased negative conflict
- Effective stress management
- Effective work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- Understanding of interactions at work
- Increased self-confidence
- Higher effectiveness in leadership and management
- Improved awareness of self and co-workers
Included in our programme
- We do not coach any aspects with regards to your technical work
- We will stretch you out of your comfort zone
- There will be no theories of psychology
- The process is your responsibility and you will be accountable for it
- Your existing self image is yours
- If you choose to take part in the coaching process, we will enter into a coaching agreement that will typically last no less than three months.
- The coach will meet with you weekly for about one hour.
- If you are unable to keep the appointment for any reason, please let your coach know us as soon as possible.
- You are the “client” even though your company foots the bill.
- Assignments and exercises are to be completed timeously.
- Clear expectations are set and carefully monitored for their practical implementation in your work or private context.
- To support you in achieving results beyond that which your experience tells you is possible.
- To support you in consistently being the best you can possibly be.
- To maintain total confidentiality.
- To provide exceptional levels of service and value.
- Integrity and responsibility.
Please contact us to find out more about our Coaching and Mentoring programmes in Johannesburg, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa and Southern Africa.
Click below to read more about our other services:
Change and Transformation Management and Change Management exercises
Leadership Development Programmes
Team Building Programmes and Team Building exercises